Tampico Mexico Mission

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Mother's Day - May 11th, 2015

Hey, It was great to see you all this Mother’s Day!! Like what the Lundberg family would say... it was a tender mercy from the Lord!;) ha I haven’t laughed so hard from that for a long time! HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY AGAIN! I love you Mom and I am so grateful that I have the best mom ever.. You can’t beat her!!! Dad I also told the Lundbergs that you will be giving them some potatoes!!!!

We had a great week here in Modelo! We are continuing to work hard and see the progress in the area! The members are continuing to work more with us and also see the vision that we have for the area! Family Moctazuma is a part member family that should be baptized in the coming weeks!! They are super great! The wife isn’t a member and one of the kids isn’t also!! They are progressing way quickly! The husband is a less active and he is all for the church!! The ward is also having a couple activities and the kids are participating in them also!! They are basically like members!!

Well I’m not sure what more to say because you guys all know everything!! It was great to talk to you! Love you guys so much and am grateful to have an amazing family! You are always in my prayers!! Have a great week mom and dad in the D.R.!! You deserve the little trip!!

Love KY Elder FACER

No comments:

Post a Comment