Tampico Mexico Mission

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Lord is more powerful than Satan - April 13th, 2015

Hey!

It was a great week here!! The area is coming along super quickly!! We worked our tails off this week and thought we were gonna get to take a nap this week, but they are doing some construction above us... so we didn’t get much!;) We had a good week though!! We had our first divisions of this change! Wasn’t something new for me but for my comp!! We had a good little divisions though!! I stayed in my area with one of the Zone leaders! His name is Elder Thalti! It was great to be with him and I learned a lot!! It’s amazing how much you can learn in a day!!

We found a lot of new investigators this week!! We found this new family! Super great!! Family licion hdz!! We taught them the first lesson and at the end of the lesson he asked us about a prayer, where you put your hands on the head and what not!! I was super confused at first then I remembered the blessing!! He asked if we could give his wife one the next time we went to his house!! We returned a couple days later and explained the blessing and gave a blessing to her!! It was a great expérience! He was all about the blessing!! Once we finished he asked her.. how do you feel? expecting her to say something huge! It was super funny!! Great family!! This Sunday was fast Sunday and it was super great!! The spirit was super strong!! The husband went to church this week!! The rest of the family couldn’t go but he went and it was a good experience for him!!

My comp is doing great!! He’s coming along super quickly!! He will be a great missionary when he can speak the language fully!! He’s starting to be more brave and go for it during the lessons, so it’s good!!

We have found some families that are progressing super quickly!! It’s crazy how to see how the closer the people are to be open to know the truth of this gospel how Satan is working hard also so that they wont’!! With the Lords help they can always know of the truth because the Lord is a lot more and will always be more powerful than anything of Satan!!

I’m doing great and mom no need to worry about my health! I’m doing good!! The Mexican food is super good!! Sometimes I eat way too much and it’s not good because we have to walk a ton after!;) Sounds like you all had a great week!! Super busy with school, sports, and work and the house!! Seems like so long ago that we were always running around to the different events!! I know that you’re all doing great and put my trust in the Lord that he will continue to make the right choices in whatever it is!! I love you guys and so grateful for the amazing family that I have!! I’m so grateful for the plan that my Father in Heaven has for us, that we can live together after this life para siempre!:) What a great blessing that is!! I know this is the only true church and when we follow the teachings of it, we will be happy!! I love you guys and pray that the Lord will strengthen and bless all of your lives in whatever you may be doing!

Love you all! Love, ELDER FACER

No comments:

Post a Comment