Tampico Mexico Mission

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I'm Training - March 17th, 2015

Buenas Tardes! Wow!! I’m in a rush this week and I won’t be able to write hardly at all because we have to go work!! It’s a little late in the day I just want you to know that I’m doing great and I stayed in my area this change!! The change is that I’m training!! Elder Lundberg from RIGBY IDAHO how great is that!! I’m sure you will be able to get in contact with his family!! Tell them that he is doing great and has a special spirit about him!! We had a great week this last week! I learned a lot from Elder Cruz but I think we will have some big changes in this area!! It has a ton of potential!! Yesterday we went to office home and received the new missionaries! We actually worked yesterday and received our new comps today!! We had a meeting with president and he sure does expect a lot out of us!! He’s such a great leader for this mission!! I’m super excited for this next week to work with Elder Lundberg and we actually have a baptism on the 28th!! Hna Teresa!! She’s great!! I will surely write you more in the next week!! Just know that I love you tons and I’m praying for you always!! Mom remember that I’m doing great!! My health and all! No need to worry!! It will be a great next week!! Sounds like you had a good week all together!! I will do that bracket, and if I win in the family pool, I expect the money!!! :) I will send pics next week and write a longer one next week!! Love you tons!! Love Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment