Tampico Mexico Mission

Monday, December 8, 2014

December 7th, 2014 - Finally got a package!

Hola!!
 
Happy Birthday Dad!! I love you tons!! The big 48!! Got it right this time!! This week was super-fast and pretty great! We went to Tampico this week for the meeting with the president! We are no longer new missionaries!! Isn’t that nice!! It goes by too fast though! It feels like yesterday that I arrived to Victoria, and next week we have changes so I might leave! So crazy! I love it here and don’t want to change! If it’s the Lord’s will, I will change though! Tampico was good! We had pizza and Subway, and the meeting was good about fully about missionary work! He expects a lot out of us so we need to step up to what he wants! The mission president is going to be a 70! (A general authority) I’m calling it!!
 
We had a couple good days once we returned from Tampico! I went on divisions and it went alright! One divisions my companion asked a new investigator to be baptized and it scared them! It was so funny!! I saved it... well only one! The other one didn’t want anything! We talked a lot of English, he was American!! He was the one that wanted to talk in English! Not me! I don’t like to speak English because it makes my Spanish a little bit worse every time that I speak English!
 
We have here a new video for the church! It’s called El as la Dad via! Super great!! Look it up!! We street contact with it! They gave us a ton of cards to give out!! It’s such a spiritual video! Every time you watch it you can feel the spirit! Our investigators are great!! We are working harder than ever!! That means Satan is also!! He works hard also so they don’t make the baptismal covenants also! We have a couple that are struggling to go to church! It seems like every week we have quite a few that go, but they are just random times! To be baptized here they need to have 5 time that they go and only miss once!! It’s hard! They can do it though! I would love to say that this week was super exciting but it wasn’t really too crazy!
 
It sounds like you all had a good week though! Strat you looked good in the video! Ha Trev watch out for your teeth! They are almost perfect! Houst give a hug to mom for me!! Yes I read the emails!! Ha I loved the Christmas devo! You have it so great there!! Next week I will give you all the details for the skype! I will make one today and then next week times for the skype and the info you need so we can do it!! Dad I love you tons!! When you get a year older so do I! You’re the best ever! Love you guys so much!
 
Love Ky

I got the Halloween package and the Christmas box...just not my birthday one! They are great! I didn't open the presents though!! not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment