Tampico Mexico Mission

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 16th, 2014 - Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Hey! I first want to say thanks to everyone that sent me an email this week!! This email might be a little short because you all sent so many!! Thank you so much! It was a super-fast week here in Victoria! We had three divisions and on one of them I went with the x assistant! He was so great! I learned so much!! The spirit was so strong with him in everything!! I realized how much I can grow and strengthen my testimony because of the Holy Ghost in my life! He helped me to change my studies a little bit so now I’m just going to kill this mission thing!! Maybe! :) It was a good week! Yes it was the first time in my life that it was hot on my birthday!! It was a different birthday for sure!! Serving others on your birthday is exactly what the Lord would want me to be doing on my birthday… I believe! We had changes!!! I’m staying here in my area!! Libertad 2!! My new comp is!!! Elder Cammack! He is from Arizona and was a zone leader last change! He’s a great leader and comp! Ha yes we have the chance to speak English... do we... no!! We hardly ever speak English! Ha but when I have a question or don’t know a word he will tell me! He’s great! He teaches with the Holy Ghost and we already work really well together in the lessons! It will be a good change! For some reason the president is putting the gringos with the gringos!! I’m not sure why but it’s a little bit risky!! Ha we make sure we don’t carry much money!! It will be great to talk to you on Christmas mi familiar!! Thanks again for all of the birthday wishes!! Love you all so much and am praying for you!! Love Ky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment