Tampico Mexico Mission

Monday, November 3, 2014

People I Love! - October 27th, 2014

Hey!! 

This week was pretty great!! It seemed like we were always going out of our area which means we weren't doing missionary work!! ha We had to go do different things, but the week was still pretty great!

We have a couple different areas in this area, cause its huge, but one is super dangerous at night! My Comp even was scared, so we grabbed rocks and such and were ready for battle!! ha but nothing happened! We have the Lord on our side and we were kept safe!

We have a couple new investigators that I think are pretty amazing!! They are ready for baptism!! Well not quite, but getting ready!! We are just teaching the gospel lessons to them and answering there questions!! They are wonderful!! They went to church, remember we met them this week, and they loved it!! One just broke down because she felt the spirit and it was a great moment!! I love bringing this happiness to people, even when they aren't looking for it!! We have this family that is kinda stagnit and doesn't really want to go to church! so I made a deal with them!! They have this super hot pepper here!! ha so I said to them, if you go to church I will eat it, but if you don't(4 of them) then you all have to eat it!! They said ok, but didn't come to church!! So they will pay the price and come to church next week with a new deal I make up!! haha It's fun! ha but in the end they will feel the spirit!!

The gift of tongues is so real!! We were teaching one of the sisters, and once we finished a guy called us over to come talk to him!! He just broke down and told us all of his problems and was asking for our help!! So we helped him out and got everything figured out!! It was great, but at the end my comp asked me to the say the prayer!! We asked what he wanted in the prayer, so I was like oh crap!! but I started the prayer and it was such a weird feeling!! I felt like I was out of my body saying the prayer!! The words just came and I said the prayer!! My comp said after that my prayer was perfect Spanish and I can't remember the way I put the words and such!! It was weird but amazing at the same time!! It's hard to explain but such a great moment in my life with one of the gifts of the spirit!! I love serving the Lord!! He is our savior and Redeemer of the world!! We need to rely on him every day and deepen our conversions everyday!! It was a wonderful week and I love you guys!!

You are all in my prayers and hope you have a great next week!! I love you all!
Te Amo,
Elder Facer (Ky)

No comments:

Post a Comment