Tampico Mexico Mission

Monday, September 8, 2014

MTC Life

Hola!!!
 
This week has been pretty great! Time is starting to fly by here at the MTC! Even though time is going by fast, my Spanish isn't seeming to get any better! Its so hard! ha but i know if i keep working hard and be obedient then it will eventually come to me! ha not to much happened this week at the MTC. Its the same stuff every week!
 
One of the funny things that happened this week was today! we do our laundry in the morning.... i woke up 4:50!! ha anyways we went and put our laundry in and were gonna come take a nap before we had to go to service and when we got back we were locked out! So we had to find a way in! we walked around to the back and i lifted my companion up to this window and he managed to get his way in after a couple minutes.. it was a little bit of a workout! i think i had my hands over my head for a couple minutes holding up as he was working on getting in! ha
 
My comp is getting better slowly. We had to talk for a couple nights in a row because he wouldn't even talk to me or anything, so i told him if he wouldn't start talking then i was gonna go meet with the branch president! I told him if you cant talk on your mission your gonna have a rough time and your wasting the Lords time! ha I was patient with him for 2 weeks and nothing changed, so i turned things up a little and its worked a little bit! hopefully he keeps getting better also!
 
The food is getting worse and worse.. its so fake!! its kinda nasty!! I'm kinda nervous to eat some of the meat that they cook us because it doesn't look good at all! My District has all been getting sick, but some how I've managed to not! So that's been a blessing! It makes me that much more grateful for my mom and dads cooking! You cant beat their cooking! ha
 
We are about halfway through with the MTC and I cant wait to get to the field and teach real people! I know it's gonna be super hard and all of my lessons are gonna be terrible, but that's ok.. My Spanish will get better quicker when I'm out there!! ha
 
Thanks for all of the letters from dearelder and that package you sent me Mom/Dad/boys!! It's great! I love you guys and am praying for you with every personal prayer I have!! Love you tons!!
 
Te Amo,
Elder Facer

No comments:

Post a Comment