Tampico Mexico Mission

Thursday, August 28, 2014

First Email - August 23rd, 2014

 
Hey everyone!!
 
So the first couple days have been good but kinda weird to adjust! The first day was super hard, but its been adjusting quickly and now I'm loving it here! The Spanish is coming along quickly but we are just going over the basics so the two years i had in high school have been paying off! The spirit is super strong is so its great! ha and also the gift of tongues is so real! i would not be doing this well without it. I bet money though once i get to Mexico i will struggle big time! I know i will... but I'm already to leave this place. My comp is different, but i'm working with him and hes adjusting well to the "athletic" group! ha hes a great guy! His name is Elder Durrant!
 
We eat at 4:30 for dinner.. so by the end of the night im starving!! It would be so awesome if you sent me some candy and also some more nike socks because we have free time/gym time everyday! Also.. the Dearelder is the best thing ever!! we get them everyday so if you sent letters on those, i would get them also everyday so we could talk a couple times a week if you would like! ha it just takes like 2 days for mine to get to yours! I messed up on my last one and forgot to put a stamp.. so i will have to resend it once i get it back! haha
 
So our P-day is Saturday which i love! we go to the temple around 8:30 or 9(tell Mackenzie)!!! and we email around this time every Saturday! Jake is in my zone! It is awesome! Tell people to email me or write me letters! i love this gospel and am so glad i get to serve the lord for the next two years! We watched a video and it talked about how hard it is but we are blessed for doing so and we need not to worry about our family because the lord will watch over them! It was just what i need and knowing that you are in the lords hands makes me happy! i love you guys so much and hope that your trip was great!! tell me all about it! Hopefully not to much fun without me!! So these last 3 days have been great! i love you guys!!
 
Love Elder Facer

No comments:

Post a Comment